Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

LOTV... again, lol.

Hi all,

Well, I went to the LOTV open day/Christmas party yesterday, and had an absolutely FAB time! Didn't have my daughter with me, as she was at Stagecoach. There were lots of LOTV DT there, showing off their skillz and letting us in on some of their secrets... I also spent a lovely while chatting with DT Gretha and her friend (whose name I didn't catch, sorry!) who had come over from the Netherlands to join in with yesterday's festivities!

Naturally, I also had to take advantage of the 20% off offer, and I may or may not have picked up a couple of paper pads and a stamp or 8... Included in those stamps was this cutie:


I coloured him with my Promarkers, and teamed him up with some of the "Winter Wishes" paper.
I've made it into a birthday card, with some of the LOTV Handwritten Phrases, but the way I see it, he could very easily become a little drummer boy too with a "pa rum pa pum pum" sentiment and some more traditionally Christmassy paper!

And I picked up an extra one of these, which I will be giving away to one of you later!


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute card Thursday - Anything goes
I <3 Promarkers - Anything goes
Simon says Stamp - anything goes
The Male Room - Little boys and Babies


Hope you're all having a fabulous day, and I'll see you later with the new candy!

Sammy-x

16 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious. So love the stars, soft colouring and cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

Adorable little card Sammy, glad you had a great time yesterday xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute image gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Bev said...

A super cute image and beautifully coloured in. Thanks for joining in this week at The Male Room

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Sammy, such a sweet image and I love your papers - perfect.
Wow! Lucky you going to the LOTV Open Day - sounds like you had a great time.
Pauline
x

Julia said...

Que bonito te ha quedado.Be ja s'ha acabat el mes de Novembre i arriba Desembre, Hem de pensar en totes les compres que ens queden per fer i els àpats que hem de preparar, no us preocupeu, doncs, al final tot quedarà genial, aquí us deixo algunes idees per començar ... Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, I love this image and your soft colours. Haven't entered your candy as I think this stamp is my favourite from the new release, so no doubt I won't be able to resist ordering it lol :o) Hugs, Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, I like the image, the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

Totally fab card and glad you had a great day I've promised myself when I'm well enough I'm going to go to the LOTV shop! huggles Sue xx

Heather said...

Such an adorable card Sammy, such lovely desing and colour scheme - your image is delightful, lovely colouring and fabulous stars!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Jane Savage said...

So cute, Sammy. That is such an adorable image. I love the papers and the stars, they work so well with the kraft card. xx

Darnell said...

Well done with giving this adorable little guy center stage, Sammy! And the stars are a perfect touch, seeing as how he is definitely a future star!! Someone is going to love getting this card! Hugs, Darnell

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, love the very cute image.

Donna x

Kat W said...

Lucky you getting to go to the Christmas party at LOTV - I am too far away :-( To be honest, it is probably just as well or I think I would walk out with far too many purchases! I did get a few new stamps online in the sale though!
This little drummer boy is soooo cute and good for lots of different cards. I love the pretty DP and pastel colours :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Louise van Vuren said...

The stars are a lovely touch, the soft colour scheme perfect-Great card for our Boys and Babies challenge at The Male Room, thanks for playing

Louise xx