Followers

Saturday 4 February 2023

Love - Sweet Stampin'

 Morning all!

New challenge time over at Sweet Stampin', and it is once again time for your creations celebrating love!




A super simple card from me, using some funky paper, silver mirri card and a sentiment stamp. I tried this card several different ways, and when it works it's 100% down to the paper. Flimsy cheap papers make the card look equally flimsy and cheap. This paper is super thick with a linen texture and looks absolutely brilliant in person. So my tip: Treat yourself to some fancy papers. you know you want to ;)

Over to you guys now, please do come play with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stylish fabulous card hun. Love the funky orange paper, fab CAS design. Hope you're doing well hun and had a lovely Valentine's Day. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,