Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Anything goes - The Paper shelter Christmas Break challenge

Morning all,

Time for the final challenge of the year over at The Paper Shelter, and there's no excuse for not playing along, as the theme is Anything Goes!

I decided to take a little break from Christmas crafting, and made a card with a digi I've been itching to use since I first saw it.


This fella can be found under the name A Well-kept Garden. Isn't he fab? For some reason he reminds me of my dad a little, lol!


So now it's your turn! Come and play with us over at The Paper Shelter, and you could win an amazing $30 gift voucher if you use an image from The Paper Shelter. And if you enter with a different brand image, you can still win three TPS digis of your choice (which you can then use to enter the next challenge, and so be eligible for the $30 voucher!).

 




Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

 

No comments: