Followers

Saturday 11 September 2021

Colours of Autumn - Sweet Stampin'

 Morning all,

It's new challenge time over at Sweet Stampin', and the theme is colours of autumn.

This worked out perfectly for me, as I wanted to use some papers with autumn colours (and rugby balls, lol) to make a birthday card for my wee brother. So I teamed them up with a fab LotV stamp, and made a card for my rugby-playing brother.


It even looks a little like he did as a youngster (only the hair is less curly than his, lol). Of course, he'll probably never forgive me for making the ball red instead of the obviously superior blue, but it needed to fit the colour scheme! ;)

So now it's over to you guys. Create us an autumn-hued make, and come share it over at the Sweet Stampin' blog. I always love this theme, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Have an awesomesauce day!

Sammy-x

No comments: