Followers

Saturday 14 August 2021

Feature an animal - Sweet Stampin'

 Good morning blogland!

The new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is one I often struggle with... Feature an animal

I very much prefer colouring humans, so I tend to avoid animals, but every now and then a stamp comes along that grabs me anyway, like this gorgeous Holy Night digi from The Paper shelter. I mean... could you resist that gorgeous deer? I certainly couldn't!


So, over to you guys. Is there an animal that just melts your heart? why not make a card with one and come share it with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous girl with deer image and I love how you colored it!! Pretty designer papers behind too!!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a beautiful card hun, I really need to get my Christmas craft on and this is reminding me of some rather gorgeous Paper Shelter images perfect for this! Hugs, Wends xoxo