Followers

Saturday 21 December 2019

New year, new start - Sweet Stampin'

Hello all,

Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', and this week our theme is new year/new start.

I dug up a really fab TPS image for my card, as I thought they looked pretty glamorous, and could definitely be attending a new year's party...


It's hard to tell from the picture, but I added some lovely sparkle to the black dress. I rather think I'd like one just like it one day. And probably an excuse to wear it would be good too, lol!

Well, it's over to you guys. Come and share your new start cards with us! This will be a two week challenge, so in the meantime, whatever you do or don't celebrate over the next few weeks, I hope you have a lovely time surrounded by loved ones.

Have a fantabulous festive season!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Sammy! I actually had a dress very like the black one....a looonng time ago...sported that hairdo too! Those were the days!
Have a lovely Christmas Sammy.
xx