Followers

Saturday 1 June 2019

June challenge - Altered Eclectics

Hello all,

Apologies for the late post today, something went wrong with my scheduling! Oops...

It's time for a new challenge over at Altered Eclectics, and as I've been playing with ATCoins recently, I wanted somewhere to store them.

So I waited patiently for my son to polish off a tube of Pringles (which didn't take very long at all!), and set about turning it into something pretty I wouldn't mind having on display, as I craft in the living room, and pretty much everything is on display there at least for a little while...

And this is how it turned out:


And yes, I did use just about en entire roll of twine on it! But I love how it turned out.

I also made a few more coins, these ones using Art by Marlene supplies.


My plan, rather than trade them, is to write messages on them, and leave them in places for people to find, as part of Flood the streets with Art in November.

And now it's over to you! Come show us your altered art/mixed media work this month, as we'd love to see it!

Have a fantabulous weekend,

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful altered tube Sammy. Love the details. Have a creative month. Judy

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous and so so clever! Absolutely love this! So pretty hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo