Followers

Saturday 16 March 2019

Green! - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's the 17th of March tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure you all know what that means... St. Paddy's day, of course! And in the spirit of said Irish saint's day of celebrations, Sweet Stampin' is looking for all your green creations this week.

I decided to dig out some LotV supplies, and have fun with them.


As you can see, I dug out some dies too. I must admit, they tend to be among my more neglected craft supplies, so I usually feel pretty good about myself if I get around to using them unprompted, lol! If I'd owned a shamrock die I might have used that, but as I don't, hearts it was.

Well, that's it from me, but my fellow Sweeties have created some fab cards for you, so don't forget to go take a peek.

Have an awesomesauce weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Sammy. Love the way the red offsets the green. A delish combo! I have those papers in my stash somewhere and I LOVE the way you've used them hun. Fun sentiment too! Hugs, Wends xoxo