Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

Autumn - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all!

Another Saturday, another challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. And this week we're looking for your autumn creations.

I fear I'm turning into a bit of a broken record, because just about every one of my autumn makes usually involves a lot of red and one or more of the Tim Holtz blueprint stamps.

This time is no exception...


Had some fun with my Distress inks and some stencils, and of course a Tim Holtz sentiment sticker to finish it off.

I hope you'll come and join us, we look forward to seeing your makes!

Have a great weekend!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Chris said...

A real stunner Sammy! Glorious colours.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the little pop of black with the sentiment
Hugs Kaz xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What gorgeous rich colors. Awesome card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, this is so beautiful. Warm, rich and inviting like a hot cup of Java! I so just wanna come hang at your place and watch you craft!! Loving all your inky and mixed media pieces. The ink work on this is sensational. Love it!! Hugs, Wends xoxo