Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

February challenge - Altered Eclectics

Good morning ladies and germs,

You know, at the rate time is flying by, it'll be Christmas again before we know it!

But for now, we'll stick with the February challenge over at Altered Eclectics...

I took a little box my mum had given me (I suspect it once had a watch in it...) and used some broken jewellery and other pretties to upcycle it into a pretty gift box.


Volunteering in a charity shop has its perks... while we never get any crafty goodies in, we do get a lot of jewellery - a lot of it unsaleable - which I can snap up for next to nothing to use in crafty projects. Apart from the die-cut flower, the ribbon and the key, all of this has been rescued from work!

Now to think of what to put in it and who to give it to! lol.

Hope you'll come play with us over at altered Eclectics this month.

Back in a minute!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Chris said...

Your box looks fabulous Sammy, great upcycling of the unsaleable jewelry!
Chris
x

cotnob said...

A super upcycled box Sammy, your recycled jewellery is fabulous.
Pauline
x

Sandra Wright. said...

Stunning make over Sammy...I have tons of broken jewellery and should put more of it to good use...x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I just love broken jewellery and have so much of it. I too should start using it up. Lovely box and beaufiful transformation hun - love it so much xx

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely realized design! I love the color palette and how well they are integrated throughout the project!
Hugz,
Chana, DT, Altered Eclectics!