Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

New DT!

Morning all,

I'm here with the first of two posts this morning, and I'm so excited about it! You see, it's my first DT project for the Altered Eclectics blog!
I've been following Altered Eclectics since I first started my own blog, and I'm so happy to now be a part of the team.

I chose to alter a wooden heart.


Which started its life looking like this:


I'm rather pleased with it, and it's now adorning the wall in the book room at work!

Please do help me celebrate this new DT by playing along with us this month!

Right, back in a minute with my next post!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Christine L said...

Very vintage and very beautiful Sammy!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Love this, the embellishments are gorgeous and love the shabby chic style. Gorgeous !
Congratulations on your dt post.
Hugs, Kaz x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, a beautiful vintage design.
Congratulations on joining the Altered Eclectics team.
Pauline
x

SewPaperPaint said...

Congrats again on your new DT, you blend in beautifully with such fabulous work! <3