Followers

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Black and white - The Crafting Cafe DT

Good morning ladies and gentlepeoples!

The challenge over at The Crafting Cafe this month is Black and white and we're being sponsored by Inky Impressions.

I decided to use the fab sentiment they supplied us with, and made this card:



Considering how difficult I find black and white, I'm actually rather pleased with this one!

There's still a week to come and play along, so I hope we'll see your entries over on the challenge blog!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

8 comments:

Kat W said...

That's two black and white cards in a row, although you had the pop of yellow on the previous one as well...and both are gorgeous!
I have to say I don't go for b&w very often but maybe I should challenge myself as your cards are lovely and so elegant :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Jane Savage said...

Love the classic, elegant look of this card, Sammy and that sentiment is stunning (and so true!)! xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sammy, such a lovely verse and elegant black and white design.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

A stunningly elegant monochrome creation Sammy....... and I do love that verse - which is soooooo true!

Hugs
Christine x

Jacee said...

This is lovely, I adore black and white but the sentiment is so lovely, fabulous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lozzy T said...

Gorgeous card Sammy and love that sentiment, think you crack it with the black and white design..Hugs Lozzy xx
have you seen this http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Sammy, I like your design
Kevin xx

Pamellia Johnson said...

Gorgeous Sammy! The black is white is so elegant and I love that flourish background! hugs :)