Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

March Challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit DT

Hello there, me again.

You guessed it, I'm back with my DT post for Rhedd's Creative Spirit. As always, the theme is anything altered art goes (no cards here please!)

This month I decided to try something new (for me anyway), and have an altered bottle to show you all.
The bottle is a glass coca-cola bottle, which has such a lovely shape, I thought it was a shame to just throw them in the recycling, so had a bit of a play...


As you can see I went the shabby route, with lots of lace and pearls. There's some Hessian and some feathers too. The Fleur de Lis charm is tied on with a little string and there's some pearls inside the bottle too. (I also added some really large pearls inside the bottle after this photo was taken, but the bottle was swiped before I could take another picture, lol)

Unfortunately I am now completely out of rose trim. This means I shall be forced to go shopping. Oh no, poor me! ;-)

I hope you'll all come and play along, and don't forget to come see what my fellow DT have been up to... You won't regret it!

Have a fabulous weekend.

Sammy-x

9 comments:

Gertrude said...

Super gemacht und sieht wunderschön aus, auch ene geniale Idee
glg Gertude

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, such pretty lace details - a fabulous make.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

What a fabulous piece of altered art... I LOVE! And such a shame you have to go shopping again for more trim.... LOL!

Hugs
Christine x

Veerle said...

This is awesome Sammy, waauw !!
Hugs, Veerle xxxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Fab project Sammy..love that rose trim...I so feel for you having to go shopping,lol.
Hugs xx

Pamellia said...

Love love love this Sammy! What brilliant recycle project and the laces and natural elements go so swell together! Love that feather! hugs :)

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Sammy! Lots of lovely lacy lushness!!! xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous altered bottle xx

steffi said...

Cool bottle Sammy - loving all that lace!! And what a shame to have to go shopping - lol - can't wait to see what you buy!! Steffi :o) xx