Followers

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Tissue box - Crafting with Dragonflies DT

Good morning everyone!

The new challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies starts today, and we're looking for you to create a tissue box!
Well, this was a first for me, and you know me, love to do something different... Now I have to admit that I struggled a little with the maths side of it, working out measurements and whathaveyou (Maths has never been my strong suit, and these days my brain just refuses to even try! lol), but I think I got there in the end.

I received a lovely sunflower digi from our sponsor Bugaboo, and let the design happen from there...

First there was G45 paper, which was perfect because of the sunflowers... I made a "sleeve" for a square box out of them (you can just see a pink spot at the bottom where the inside box is peeping out, lol).





And I added the sunflower digi to the top of the box, after colouring and fussy-cutting.


So there you go, one tissue box! And my fellow Dragonflies have been hard at work too, so I suggest you so check out their work too.

Have a fab day my dears!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great artistic creation Sammy.xxxThe Journey is the Start

brenda said...

Great tissue box with the lush G45 DP's Sammy.

B x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Sammy, I love your papers and wonderful images.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Sammy and would make a really lovely gift too!! xx

Darnell said...

Look at you, Sammy!! Excellent job!! I'm with you on working out math, holy cow, I couldn't do it as a young person so it sure makes me LOL to think of attempting it now! Hugs, Darnell

Jane Savage said...

This is a stunner, Sammy! Love those gorgeous papers! It almost makes me want to get a cold!! :) I totally sympathise with your Maths dilemma by the way. Numbers scare me!! xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great project, beautiful box and wonderful idea!!