Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Candy and challenge winners!

Hi all,

I'm very happy to be able to announce the winners of my candy draw, and also the winners of the special challenge featuring Kayleigh's gorgeous "Neko" digi!

But first of all, a huge thank you for all the birthday wishes! I had a most lovely day out with the kidlets, and got myself a couple of nice crafty bits to celebrate. They also both made me gorgeous cards (which I will be sure to share with you all soon), and I received so many lovely cards in the post too! I also may or may not have booked myself into the next LOTV workshop! :-D

Now then, I enlisted the help of Mr. Random.org, and for the candy, he drew out number...


11 - Jane, that's you!  Email me your addy, and I'll get it posted out to you this week!


And for the challenge we received 5 utterly GORGEOUS entries! There was absolutely no way either of us was going to be able to pick a winner, so we asked Mr. Random to come to the rescue once again. We told him to give us a number from 1-5, and we'd rank the entries in order of submission (so ignore the number in the listing, if you submitted your "Neko" card first, you're #1, last #5, etc.).


And this time it was 3, which is Lozzy!  Lozzy, if you can email me with your preference for crafty shop, I shall arrange your voucher for you!

But wait! There's more!

Kayleigh and I were both so very impressed with the gorgeous entries, that we decided she will create an exclusive digi for those who entered a card using it! It will never be available to anyone else, so we hope you'll enjoy it! So if the 5 of you would care to email me also, I'll send you your digi as soon as it is finished!

PHEW!  That's that then... but if you didn't win anything this time, don't worry, there will be another candy up for grabs in a few weeks' time!

Hope you all have an awesomesauce day!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Sammy thank you for your lovely comment, the template is a silhouette cameo download
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy Birthday, glad you had a good job. Ooh LOTV workshop lucky you x

Unknown said...

awesome.xx

Jane Savage said...

OMG, that's my name drawn out to win the candy! Wow. Thank you so much Sammy. I will email you today.
Glad you enjoyed your birthday and treated yourself to a place on the LOTV workshop. What a fabulous pressie!! xx

Lozzy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sammy, sounds like you had a great day. Have emailed you and Thank You both, so chuffed...Hugs Lozzy xx

Sue said...

Happy belated birthday Sammy sorry Ive been AWOL for a few days lol congrats to the winners and have a great weekend huggles Sue xxx