Followers

Sunday 10 April 2022

Spring/Easter with moodboard - Sweet Stampin'

 Good afternoon bloggers!

Sorry I'm late with this. I wasn't paying attention when I filled challenge dates in my diary, and put it on the wrong week. Oops! 

The current challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is an Easter/spring challenge, and comes with a gorgeous mood board made by our lovely Wends:


Between the colours and the flowers, I immediately thought of the French Country collection by Graphic 45, so I dug out the paper pad and made this for my mum for this mother's day just gone.


I do so adore sunflowers, and luckily my mum loved it too :)

So now it's over to you guys. Is there anything in that mood board that has your creative cogs whirring? If so, don't forget to come and share the results with us over at Sweet Stampin'.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

No comments: