Followers

Saturday 17 July 2021

Create your own background - Sweet Stampin'

 Morning all,

Time for a new challenge over at  Sweet Stampin', and this time the theme is make your own background

Good news for those of us that like to get inky, because it's a perfect excuse to break them out and get messy! I made some bookmarks (when I say some, I mean I made around 50!!!), which I leave a few at a time in our local Little Free Library.


I have to admit, the pandemic has really upped my reading considerably. I usually read around 80-100 books a year, but since the start of 2020 I've taken to audio books in a big way as reading print is more-or-less out of the question when you get NO time to yourself ever (at least for me it is, lol). And my total for 2020 was 304 books! 2021 so far looks to probably surpass that!

And I know that I still won't be able to read all the books I want to even if I live to be 200, lol.

Anyway, enough waffle. time for you guys to come share your pretty backgrounds with us!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi Sammy, Your bookmarks are absolutely fabulous! Lucky person to get a bookmark like that. I used to read loads but for some reason it's tailed off at the moment, I'm sure I'll start again when the right mood hits me.
Sarah

Tracey T said...

These inked backgrounds are stunning, Sammy! I'm a book lover too, but only get the chance to read at bedtime. Unfortunately this means I don't get very far as I start to nod off after about 15 minutes so I won't get through anything like the number of books that you do! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These are AMAZING Sammy! LOVE your stamping skills with this distressed style stamping. I'm always in awe when you do creations like this (because I can't, like, at all!) Seriously COOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo