Followers

Saturday 27 February 2021

Shabby chic/Distressed - Sweet Stampin'

 Good morning everyone!


New challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and this fortnight is one of my favourite themes, shabby chic or distressed

It probably won't surprise anyone to see me go the shabby chic route...


The lovely image is from The Paper Shelter, of course, and I went for a unusual - for me - colour scheme with peach and soft yellows. I rather like how it came out!

Now it's over to you. Come and share your shabby or distressed projects with us (there are other ways to interpret the theme than the obvious... I always love Susan's take on 'distressed'. Which I think is how she feels when people throw the shabby chic theme at her! ;) )

We look forward to seeing what you share with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Seriously delish Sammy, you do Shabby Chic so well! LOVE the pretty papers and beautiful choice of image, so dreamy and pretty. Hugs, Wends xoxo