Followers

Saturday 1 August 2020

Anniversaries - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning folks, time for another challenge over at Sweet Stampin' today, and this week we're looking to celebrate anniversaries.

I decided to take the opportunity to make an anniversary card for hubby, and him being an engineer and electronics nut, I ordered this fab stencil from Heffy Doodle to use on his card.


I started by inking the panel with green/yellow/brown Distress inks, then sponged embossing ink through the stencil and added aged silver Frantage embossing enamel and heat-set it. I went for the Frantage, rather than regular silver embossing powder, so as to get a grungy look. I then stamped the sentiment in the middle, et voila!

Now it's your turn! Please do come and share your anniversary makes with us!

Have an awesome weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Had to pop over from the challenge site and say this is fabulous and very very clever! Great inspiration piece.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is so cool Sammy! I bet hubby loves it! So cleverly done hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo (I totally adore the green hues!)