Followers

Saturday 23 May 2020

Anything but square - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all!

This week's challenge over at Sweet Stampin' is the always fun anything but square. I kinda need this challenge to come around every now and then, because I find it far too easy to just do the same square over and over, with maybe the occasional rectangle thrown in...

So this time I thought I'd go for something I haven't done in years and made a side-step card.


I combined the gorgeous Tulips digi from The Paper Shelter with some super cute Maya Design papers, added a sentiment and some die-cuts, and my card is ready for my mum's birthday! I didn't want to make it too fussy, so as not to detract from the sweet image, and because it will need to be posted, as the chances of us being allowed to visit family in Scotland any time soon are slim to none, I'm guessing.

I'm also working on a wee mini album with some recent pictures of the kids in for her, to make up for the fact she's not been able to see them in person yet this year.

Well, that's it from me, and I look forward to seeing what everyone makes for this challenge. hopefully it'll inspire me to not always be making square cards!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

No comments: