Followers

Saturday 17 November 2018

Sparkle and glitz - Happy birthday to Sweet Stampin'!

Hello all,

I know it's not my week, but I'm butting in on Team Abi's week as well, as it's Sweet Stampin's 9th birthday! How impressive is that?!

So I had to celebrate along with the rest of the Sweeties of course, and I made this card to go along with out Sparkle and glitz challenge theme.


I played with a Crafter's Companion stamp (not hugely impressed with the quality of the rubber, same as the last one I tried. Is that a problem with Crafter's companion, or am I just super unlucky?), and some gorgeous Maja Designs papers.

And I promise there is sparkle!


Now I hope you're in a celebratory mood, and will come and join us in celebrating 9 years of staming and fun!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning card Sammy. I love the image and the gorgeous colour combo. Beautifully coloured and I spotted the sparkle! Lush papers and such a pretty sparkly ribbon too. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Fiona said...

I love the colouring you've done on this card - it doens't look as though there was a problem with the rubber. I'm so pleased to be part of the Sweet Stampin Design Team and seeing all your work.

Chris said...

Fabulous image Sammy and beautiful colouring! Lovely sparkle too! Have a great weekend
Chris
x

An Occasional Genius said...

So glad to have you 'butting' in lol! I'm so chuffed SS is 9, it's a brilliant achievement and only done with the fabulous team effort.

Super gorgeous card, I don't think i've ever had a CC stamp tbh so can't personally say but you made her look good regardless xxx