Followers

Saturday 14 April 2018

Animals - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's Saturday again, and we have another fun challenge for you over at Sweet Stampin'.  This week, we'd like to see animals on your creations.

I usually struggle a little with animals, except for James the Bear from LotV of course, but after a rummage through my stamp collection, I came across a stunning tiger stamp from Inkylicious, and obviously had no choice but to use it!

Just take a peek and you'll understand...

Isn't that just a gorgeous beast? My mum adores tigers, so that's her birthday card sorted for July!

I spent two hours turning my stash upside down in search of the gorgeous G45 papers that go with the tiger so beautifully. a little ribbon and some letter stickers and it's all done, leaving the stamp to soak up all the attention.

Now it's your turn. We'd love to see your animal creations (it's going to be so much fun to see how many different animals we'll be able to spot!), and don't forget to go take a peek at what my fellow Sweeties have prepared for you!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning image Sammy and perfect papers! A really striking fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole said...

Stunning tiger Sammy! a real wow of a card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Love the bold tiger! Awesome card!